A robust and fully fledged public bike service – the future of shared mobility.
We provide the largest shared mobility rental service in Ireland. Our bike rental service spans four major cities – Cork, Limerick, Galway, and now Waterford. We work closely with the National Transport Authority of Ireland and multiple stakeholders such as local councils and construction engineers to ensure as many people as possible enjoy our services. We believe our model is the future of shared mobility.
Transport for Ireland (TFI) Bikes is a self-service bike rental service open to everyone from the ages of 14 up. Stations are conveniently located through each city making it easy to get around on a TFI Bike, whether you are commuting to work, meeting friends or doing some sight-seeing.
Our bikes are the perfect way to get around the cities of Cork, Limerick, Galway and Waterford. The bike stations are located throughout each city to provide a healthy and convenient means of transport.
Sremium was involved from day one in the planning and building of this scheme, which is now considered to be one of the most successful in Europe.
Additional services include:
- Design and implementation of the hardware and technology that used at the physical locations
- Sourcing and supply of hardware from computer servers to custom casted docking stations for the bikes
- Ongoing development, maintenance and innovation of the hardware used at the stations
- Custom built software solution for the physical locations, website and support tools, user app
- Continuous innovation and enhanced automation of software platform, reporting system and fault notifications
- Service management – we perform all duties relating to the operations of the scheme from monthly reporting and meetings to management of the staff and infrastructure required to operate the project
- Planning permission and coordinating civil works for all of the many locations we service
Visit our Case Study page to read an in-depth analysis of Sremium’s long term and ongoing involvement in Ireland’s national bike share scheme.